The Love Revolution Country Music Festival is an all-day, family friendly event bringing peace, love, and music to the great outdoors!
Festival gates open: 11am
12:00pm – 12:30pm Broadtree
12:40pm – 1:10pm Angelica Appelman
1:20pm – 1:50pm Jessie T
2:00pm – 2:30pm Russ Robson
Full Band Performances:
2:45pm – 3:15pm Owen Riegling
3:30pm – 4:00pm Suzi Kory
4:15pm – 4:45pm Ryan Anderson and the Tailgaters
5:00pm -5:30pm Taylor Wilson
5:45pm – 6:15pm Rosewood Ave
6:30pm – 7:00pm Danielle Bourjeaurd
7:15pm – 7:45pm Rob Watts
* All spots are first come first served
* A food truck will be available, along with a beer garden sponsored by Budweiser, as well as fun activities and vendors.
* Each ticket provides access to the festival show. Tickets are priced per passenger vehicle. The maximum passenger limit is based on your vehicle’s legal capacity. (each passenger must have a dedicated seat and seatbelt). Your spot will fit your vehicle and we have measured out additional space so that you are safely socially distant from the person(s) in the spot next to you.
* Portable washrooms will be available. We recommend you bring your own hand sanitizer.
* As this is private property there are no public garbage bins. We will be providing a plastic garbage bag to each vehicle and kindly ask that you place all items for disposal inside the bag. You will need to dispose of the bag at a garbage facility off-site.
* Drug use of any type is prohibited. No smoking in or around the concession or restrooms. You can smoke in your vehicle but please be considerate of those around you. Please do not throw your cigarette butts on the ground.
* It is highly recommended that you bring an insect repellent due to the festival being in an outdoor environment.
* The festival will take place RAIN or SHINE. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.